The Rules: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own six (6) weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six (6) people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I was conceived in a 1969 Ford Mustang.
2. My fondest memory of life at Grace College was the day they showed GRACE to me…….just after a few friends and I planted six acidic / aluminum foil infested 2-liter bombs just outside the girl’s dormitory after curfew – they decided to only give us each 2 days of community service (raking leaves) for a Class C Federal Offense. I have to admit, it was funny watching all of the lights turn on and heads peek out the windows after what sounded like shotguns! Thanks Grace – in all seriousness!
3. The two times I remember crying the most in my life were the night of my Grandmother’s death and the night of the birth of our first daughter, Olivia.
4. I could sleep in on any given day. Even if it were the last day of school in college and it would cause me to skip my last final exam in the field I was studying (Graphic Design). Thankfully my grades were able to stand the blunt of a goose-egg on the final.
5. I’ve watched Top Gun 44 times (most on VHS, less on DVD, and even less on Collector’s Edition DVD). Slider……….you stink. Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full. I feel the need, the need for speed. That’s right…….Ice……Man…..I am dangerous. OK – ENOUGH ALREADY says Marla.
6. While in a junior high basketball game 2 hours away in Covington, KY, my opponent thought he had a clear swivel move around my left and uppercut his elbow into my mouth. The result – getting stitches to piece my upper left lip together late that night after traveling back home and sitting through the high school team’s basketball game before ever making it to the hospital.
I TAG ajaxyomama, Nixter77, jjp3, billbrown (university president), emprise34 (Christian music celeb), and for the heck of it……..Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (if you don’t know who he is – do you have a pulse?).