We have liftoff!

Marla, I and the girls all went to the park yesterday evening to see if takeoff could be achieved. After waiting for an hour (while the girls played on the playground), the wind finally settled below 15 mph……which is still a little too strong for a foamie’s maiden voyage. They recommend 8 mph being the maximum wind. We went ahead and gave it a shot in between wind bursts and IT FLEW! I was able to keep it up in the air for maybe 15-20 seconds before it crashed/landed. I was excited to see it crash maybe 4 or 5 more times  without any damage. I spent a good 45 minutes giving it an epoxy glue / tape treatment. We’ll let you know how it goes Friday!

Leave A Comment?